Followers

Friday 25 January 2013

Technique Focus


Hello to you all Doreen here with Technique Focus.I have decided to show you how I make a 
Centre fold card....
You will need a piece of card 5.5 inches x 11 inches
A paper trimmer
Something to score with I used my paper trimmer
Patterned paper
Image

1. Line up your card in your trimmer 1inch across and 1inch down and cut from 1”to 6.5”…flip the card over and repeat down the other side

2. You are now going to score across these cut lines along the 1” strips from the
 Edge to the cut line at 1” 2” and 6.5”on both sides

3. Score across the centre at 5.5”


4. Now fold all the score lines  as pictured 


You can now finish off with paper and an image...
Here is my finished card

Well I hope you could follow this little tutorial.xxx

10 comments:

  1. Morning Doreen, Great tute and I love the finished result too, very sweet card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I'm off to try this! Fab card. Ger x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you I have some 21st cards to make later, I think I will try it on one of them.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Doreen, I havn't tried one of these before either, very clear tutorial.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great Doreen, the card you have made is lovely. Easy to follow tutorial.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you, and this is so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm now not positive where you are getting your info, but good topic. I must spend a while studying more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I used to be in search of this information for my mission.

    my webpage internet radio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tomb Raider, Mega Moolah, Mermaid's Millions, and Blackjack are some of the new Android game apps that have been released from Microgaming's
    partner, Spin 3. Thus the games like the Mahjongg Spiele as
    well as the Naegel machen games are more in demand and this
    is the greatest benefit or advantage of the online games. The reason for this rather strange feature is that, as described
    above, apps in the Android Market are listed as they are submitted,
    without any testing.

    Here is my blog post myvideo downloader

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site thus i
    came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to
    find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to
    use a few of your ideas!!

    my blog post; kostenlos spielen ohne anmeldung
    my web page > onlineradio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello There. I founԁ your blog usіng msn.

    This іs an extremеly ωеll ωritten article.

    I ωіll maκе ѕuгe to bookmark іt and сome back tо
    reаԁ morе of your usеful
    info. Thankѕ fοr the post. I will ceгtainly сomebаcκ.


    mу blog post - http://208.75.149.220

    ReplyDelete