Followers

Monday 9 January 2012

Challenge 8 - 'Anything but square' 

Welcome to the first CBN challenge 2012, a nice an easy one to break you into the new year. The theme for this challenge is 'Anything but Square', basically, your project should not have any squares.  
Here are the DT's make, hopefully they will give you some inspiration.

Emma


Debbi



Nicola


Marleen 



Michelle


There are lots of shapes out there, so, get your thinking caps on and we look forward to seeing all your great projects. 
Good luck everyone.




4 comments:

  1. Hi Ema Fabulous DT cards my entry is the ist card on my blog, had to do 2 cards on one entry as having still to use my phone as connection, hope this is ok.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi GoonerGirl, if you put your link here, i will add it for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed you have done it lol good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the cards and I love this challenge!

    Well done with creating paper flowers. I struggle to do this for some reason...they look like springs!

    ReplyDelete